Wet Fingers for the Flame
By Tom Ogden
With great pleasure I present you:
Tom Ogden. This young guy is so talented that I begged him to have me publish his newest work ‘Wet Fingers for the Flame’.
You might know him from his first zine ‘Mother Long Legs’
(available at Calico Grounds).
"Wet Fingers for the Flame" contains 14 beautiful, contemporary poems. The booklet is hand bound and comes in a wax sealed envelope.
The booklet is limited to 50 copies.
Untitled - Untitled C20
'It is as if nature spoke'
Henry David Thoreau
20 minutes of blooming noise/ dronish dark soundscapes, nightly field recordings capturing human life and nature with the purest perfection.
'Something in between terrifying and soothing….'
Tom Ogden - Wet Fingers for the Flame
(43 to go till all 50 are hand bound)
First edition of 50pcs - 30pgs of his beautiful poetry. Never been into poetry a lot but Tom created my interest and therefor I am super honored to work with him.
My good friend Joshua Bosarge - Calico Grounds Press released earlier work of this genius:
Mother Long Legs.
This release is still available, but won’t last long. <— clicker..
- Untitled - Untitled CS (check out the sample I posted earlier)
- Natural Assembly / Cremation Lilly - Split CS release with Strange Rules.
- Ex Luminaire - Archive II + III (as well sample will be provided soon)
- Zeitgeists Zine II - After confirmation of all the artists I will publish those who represent Zeitgeists II
- Danielle Fedorshik - Photography - Multiple Zines (more info and title will be announced soon) (proud to publish work by this very talented photographer)
- Ryan Lowry - INVAS VS booklet. (more info soon)
- Gates - Duo Cassette release
- Tom Ogden - Poetry - Zine-release by this young superstar, which was already represented by my good friend Joshua Bosarge his press Calico Grounds. (super honored to work with him)
- Joshua Bosarge / John Jansen - Split Zine Release with Calico Grounds - Mixed media | visuals | words
- Niels Geybels / John Jansen - Split Zine Release
Way more but still working on the details.
I want to thanks those who continuing supporting me and the work I make. But most of all the artists who I am honored to work with!